Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Free version of Poser a benefit to vendors?

davo opened this issue on Apr 21, 2021 ยท 98 posts

Azath posted Sat, 24 April 2021 at 6:02 PM

@ Y-Phil

Actually Poser is not dying for the ones that started up a collection the past decades, allot have gathered huge collections throughout the years, these will keep it running. Fact is that since August 2019 being a content creator you will notice that there has been a decreasing interest for content of about 70 - 80 % Whilst Smith micro was in Possession of Poser there was a steady increase, slow but steady ! After the change it went down to 50% within end of 2019 not that the content is getting worse it even Improved but the Interest keeps on decreasing , It is for sure not that the users started to make there own stuff. Actually there should of been an increase.

As for the old users that have there collections well these will run there old Poser versions until not supported any longer and just use the content they gathered, not adding allot of new stuff to it. this will naturally result that Content creators will not continue to provide new content for Poser. But still the ones who have it will at least find some time to use the content they bought and never played with as of floods of content at the time.

Same thing for me. I Provide content for Poser, well not for a living , just because I need to do it my self if I want new stuff so I share these. But considering a creation I work at 1 week I might earn a 20 - 50 $ for it without a broker if there were a broker it would just be Half the other half would fall in there hands !