Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Free version of Poser a benefit to vendors?

davo opened this issue on Apr 21, 2021 ยท 98 posts

Summoner-Creations posted Tue, 27 April 2021 at 6:23 AM

From my part I worked in Poser for almost 2 decades, meanwhile developed improved rigging systems, bridges with 3D creation programs and I continue finding solutions for figure creations. All this for Poser ! the actual situation is sure not very motivating and still Poser still has some outstanding features that others do not have, it would be a pity to lose these. To make you understand my poser setup works sort of like a Nexus-mod used in Oblivion at the time.

Many friends jumped to Daz Studio after the change to Poser 11.2 and would I of found a solution to integrate my work into DS I would also of jumped, but I have not found the code jet. Often I try, getting very close but then BUM again and all explodes. What I am trying to say is, is that the way things are handled with Poser just are going the wrong way at the moment.

Sure they will be forced to change there marketing strategies one day or another, no matter if there is a thread asking for solution, or asking them giving you a little hand. All is just a matter of Time :)