Forum: Carrara

Subject: I hate DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on Feb 20, 2021 ยท 77 posts

wolf359 posted Mon, 31 May 2021 at 9:37 PM

@ Wendy Someone figured out a way to use a metahuman head on a CC3 Avatar IIRC.

Yeah ,I saw the new NFT forum...not surprised

Because of NFT's relationship to crypto currency and crypto currency is effectively a political/ideological attack on the international fractional reserve banking system, Daz embracement of NFT is a corporate level ideological even, political decision as well as Financial.

This has nothing to do with the consumer product side of the company.

This is where consumers typically delude themselves into thinking they have actual power to direct what a corporation does in areas outside of the actual product line by assuming that a corporation shares their POLITICAL IDEOLOGY because of their marketing or type of goods or services they provide.

After all Daz sells realistic digital male & female genitalia so of course they are part of the general liberal civil society coalition that cares about the environment ...right???

China is committing atrocities on par with Nazi Germany (no exaggeration!!)

Yet gay, liberal "awoke" Corporate leaders like Apple's Tim cook Will never divest from China no matter how much shrill Bleeting occurs in web forums/social media by paying customers demanding otherwise or threatening to" leave".

Because Apple has already determined through analytics that the majority of the users will never leave the comfort bubble of the Apple eco system .

Daz inc is nowhere near the size of Apple and has major competition from Reallusion and Epic.

Yet they can not only continue with selling NFT's but boldly set up an official, onsite and easily controlled outlet for the rabble to express their moral outrage while still refusing to leave comfort bubble of the Daz/Genesis eco system for the practical reasons I have already noted many times.

Classic.

My website

YouTube Channel