Forum: Blender

Subject: Blender 2.93 LTS Has Been Released!

Miss B opened this issue on Jun 04, 2021 ยท 51 posts

Miss B posted Sun, 06 June 2021 at 12:05 AM

Lobo3433 posted at 11:58PM Sat, 05 June 2021 - #4420655

I might have not been very clear you can run the zip version of Blender you un=zip them and you can run as many versions as you like. My apologies for not being clearer when I mentioned it. Sometimes my brain moves a bit faster than I type and this one of those times and did not explain myself well enough

This how many version of Blender I run but I built my system to be able to answer or recreate issues for just about any version I do not suggest you should do the same and I only use major releases

Clipboard01.jpg

Oh I know the name of that game. I have to re-read every thing I type at least 3 times, as I type at around 110wpm, and I often miss whole words in each sentence. What surprises me is when I miss them when reading what I typed the first time, so have gotten used to reading everything I type at least 3 times, and trust me when I say . . . sometimes I STILL miss something I left out or misspelled.

I started with Blender 2.45, and then 2.47, and finally 2.49 before the newer UI, and started with that with version 2.52 IIRC. I probably have all the versions backed up on my external hard drive, but rarely use more than 1 at a time. Now, however, I won't give up on 2.79b until I'm feeling very comfortable with 2.93's new interface.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz