Forum: Animation

Subject: Animation Contests Cancelled

Wolfenshire opened this issue on Jun 04, 2021 ยท 5 posts

poisinivy posted Wed, 09 June 2021 at 10:57 AM

Here is my 2 cents take it for what its worth. I have some real problems with YouTube new Policy's which has started placing ads on all videos without sharing the revenue. & then Add that to the woke-cancel culture dictating the videos uploaded on yotubes platform. your better off not having having animations contest at all if you plan on using YouTube. Though I still have my google account I have not uploaded anything in months because of these new policy changes. Its real crap . not that Vemo or dailymotions is any better. Society has taken a turn for the worst when it comes to artist and freedom of expression. Its a shame you guys at Renderosity can't implement a easy whitelist uploader for MP4 videos, so you have complete control over the contest rules and whats uploaded for content. & not have to worry about 3rd party influence over the artist animation contest. So I can understand how it must be to make such a up-loader to avoid such evil things as cyrto-lockers and other nasty virus being uploaded into the renderosity system . But we better served by not having a animations contest at all if you plan on using YouTube.

enjoy the ads I not making a cent off them