Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: The Swimsuit Contest is Now Open for Entries!

Anim8dtoon opened this issue on Jun 29, 2021 ยท 6 posts

poisinivy posted Sun, 11 July 2021 at 10:37 AM

Hi Dee I already had submitted one image for the contest and it has been approved with no issues. so we are good there.

The second image I submitted that I am talking about has not been approved so you can just delete it because I submitted to renderotica. I figured you guys had some issues with the wet texture maps od the bathing appearing slightly transparent even with her not being nude might be a problem for some persnickety people.because of the image being so phot-realistic & because I never got any notices on it either it being approve or rejected . I figured it was rejected without a notice of reason to corect it and submitted it to renderotica, which is having a summer swimsuit contest as well, and they are a little more leaner on what can be submitted. without the persnickety people issues so that is why I just submitted it there to avoid any problems, That way I do not have to worry about the slight transparency of the wet bathing suite. being a issues.

it was a very well done photo-realistic Iray image so I could see some people that are a little more conservative having problems with it.

So no worries there is always other contest & places to submit my animations & images too :) I would post a link to the image but you guys would just remove it anyways so don't worry about it , it has a new home Thanks for your reply