Forum: Blender

Subject: Creating DAZ Clothing Morphs with Blender (includes hiccups and solutions)

Lobo3433 opened this issue on Jul 12, 2021 ยท 11 posts

Lobo3433 posted Thu, 15 July 2021 at 2:31 PM Forum Moderator

Being a moderator I am not familiar with the issue that went on in the Poser forum or what decisions lead to what the moderator actions of that forum were so will not speak on it since I know personally I would not want a fellow moderator questioning my actions with out at least checking with me first so I will leave that at that. As to the Poser Blender add-on that I mentioned above the actual plugin is still available as one of my free items since it is open source I am not proficient in Python programing but thinking about maybe giving it a shot to see if this can be worked on and maybe some head way made to make it a viable add-on. Currently for the modeling I do I have found the standard FBX and Alembic import and export options have been pretty accurate for building Models in Blender and then bring them to Poser. Scaling has always been my biggest gripe with importing into Poser. Do not get me wrong I prefer Poser to Daz Studio mainly because the UI and everything is easier to find where things are tools do not get put in different places with each update which with Daz every time they come out with a new version or update tools or functions always seem to be moved somewhere else.

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page