Forum: Community Center

Subject: Here's a fun update on me cancer

SamTherapy opened this issue on Aug 18, 2021 ยท 24 posts

SamTherapy posted Thu, 19 August 2021 at 4:24 PM

Well, folks, these are the three treatments available for me. Granted the first one is robotic, teleoperated by a very experienced surgeon but even so, they admit there's a significant risk of snipping something that shouldn't be snipped. It's very effective at getting rid of the cancer, though. The X Ray one is somewhat more complex, and as I noted, a damn sight less pleasant both in the short, and potentially long term. The hedgehog up the bum is at least as effective as the others, and seems to carry fewer risks to the old wedding tackle.

Nobody mentioned anything about laser surgery. Maybe it's not considered an option in this case.

I've been advised by two senior consultants that they believe the hedgehog approach is the best option, and one they'd go for, and two who said they wouldn't go near it. So, even though there's a risk of things going bad due to radiation effects later in life, I'm seriously considering it. After all, I'm 62, so how long could I expect to be around anyhow?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery