Forum: Carrara

Subject: very little movement in the forum

klaus_bonsai opened this issue on Aug 23, 2021 ยท 15 posts

klaus_bonsai posted Sat, 04 September 2021 at 2:51 AM

I've read the thread several times trying to understand what exactly is the reason for the post. It is completely normal that there are many technology freaks in forums who only compare their machines and performance. For my part, I think there is another way and look for solutions to achieve my goal. In the end, I want to see a nice picture. It's a shame that Daz neglects the Carrara program so much, but if you think about it, I can even understand it for reasons of sales. Carrara can produce almost everything itself, of course Daz does not sell anything. I think it's a shame that the artists are gradually stopping to show their works. that is ultimately the downfall. Of course, if you have been banned from the forum because someone has felt attacked or whatever that is ultimately completely exaggerated, then you no longer feel like it. But you shouldn't let yourself be guided by negative experiences, on the contrary, there are many positive things. So many people can be helped (like me). I have made a lot of great strides with Carrara lately, through other artists giving advice on how to achieve a goal. don't be discouraged.