Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rendtember is here! - Week 1

Deenamic opened this issue on Sep 07, 2021 ยท 27 posts

nickcharles posted Tue, 07 September 2021 at 9:26 PM

antony1 posted at 9:18PM Tue, 07 September 2021 - #4426904

This is very confusing.

Let me see if I get it.

1.In a time period of three weeks we shall upload every day a render, or every day more than one render or just one render in 3 weeks or with other words it doesn't matter how many renders. 2.It can be everything. 2d, 3d, or with other words it doesn't matter. 3.Every day there will be a random inspirational word we can use to get inspired or we can ignore it. With other words it doesn't matter what we are rendering. 4.We can do new renders or using old renders, it doesn't matter as long as the render has never been a winner in a renderosity contest. 5.From all these hundreds of renders the stuff will select 3 renders for prizes. and the first prize will be render points with a value of 5$.

I hope I get it!

My takeaway is that this is merely to get people creating each day, whether or not you actually submit your work each day of September, and regardless of the software you use. But, there will be a random word each day to help inspire along the way.

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley