Forum: Vue

Subject: A few problems

Alekssander opened this issue on Oct 25, 2001 ยท 24 posts

Alekssander posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 12:32 AM

Ms_Outlaw I know I can make differents shape, but not the one I want :.( . lol Im beginning to get realy frustrated at the moment. MikeJ I used the same mahogny, since the white ceiling turned black and grey. Well I have VdE 2 free version, (some kind of uppgraded 2.0 advertisement version) but Im going to test more lights. Try to find out where the limits are. I realy need to bend things. (begining to sound desperate, am I not?;) Do you know any real modeling tools I can use? I got the corel draw 7 3d, but I cant load those objects into V dE. Parquet is a kind of wooden floor. The oak thing texture I used, looks strange. Try to load down the picture and use the zoom tool in PSP. The texture change in a magical way! sams3d Thanks, but Im not even half true. I just made a crystal statue, that I put into the system. But it takes 13 hours to render it. (realy old computer) Maybe I load it up tomorrow. YL This kind of wood do exist in reality and it reflects a lot more than this. I realy like the wood, but every father thinks his baby is the most beautiful one. How on earth do I add defects to textures? Im not realy sure I want the perfect image yet, what would I do after that? But I realy want to learn new things. (Thats a cry for help;)) Gebe Oh ok! I just tried to scan one. That didnt work, but I just visited my father and he thought he had some realy good pictures. But thanks anyway. The diffuse and ambient dont work. The white ceiling just turns grey. I have already tried that. Actually I have right and left clicked and dragged evrything! I cant make the mahogny to shiny. I already have a rendering time on 13 hours. (600x450) And when I render a frame from longer distance, it is shiny enough. And it cant be to shiny, because of the mirrors on the wall, and in the ceiling. No my table already looks like that. Curved from the top of the plate to the bottom of the plate. A curved cone is like a top of a bottle. What I realy need is a ring. Thanks for the parquets. Im not sure Im going to use them yet! Varaian The room should have been even more reflective, except the ceiling should have been white. The ceiling becomes dark, because the lights dont reflect. I dont realy understand how the torus works. That is why I ask questions:) Tradivoro Thanks! Agiel Thanks, Im going to look into that, and see what I can find. Kurka Thanks. Yes I realu need a modelling program, so Im going to load down that, and try it out. To you all. Try to find a magazine with the name Boat International. I like to read it, because Im interrested in design. The room should have been lighter and shine a lot more. Is my crystla dolphin ok? I know there are some smaller errors in it. Im trying to fix that. I had a 9 hour rendering time. Alekssander (puhhh. Have I answered all?)