Forum: Poser 12

Subject: new figures nova and neo - do they have clothes and morphs

estherau opened this issue on Nov 28, 2021 ยท 62 posts

Grimhilda posted Tue, 07 December 2021 at 5:16 PM

Since the creator, Vyusur, doesn't seem to have been heard of in these parts, I hope it's OK to mention that Vyusur is a woman who posts fairly regularly over at DAZ in the Carrara forums.

She is well-liked there and has shown work that leaves no doubt that she has real mastery of creating 3d models as well as being accomplished in traditional art media.

I'm pretty sure that her figures are popular for being able to be used in Carrara but I haven't bought any to verify that.  Carrara, like Poser, hasn't been engineered to use DAZ figures beyond Genesis 2.

I believe Vyusur creates most of her figures from scratch.  I can't honestly say which ones because I haven't kept too much abreast of things in the DAZ and Carrara worlds. However In her stores here and at DAZ  some of her figures are described as 'standalone'  or 'original' figures.  I simply don't know which - if any - of these are based on DAZ figures but I do know that she has created her own figures and they are accepted by DAZ.

Hope this is of use - I feel a bit uncomfortable introducing another person like this.