Forum: Poser 12

Subject: new figures nova and neo - do they have clothes and morphs

estherau opened this issue on Nov 28, 2021 ยท 62 posts

Grimhilda posted Wed, 08 December 2021 at 2:27 PM

Thanks for your response, FVerbaas.

I had some familiarity with Vyusur from reading posts in the Carrara forums.  Indeed she was kind enough to compliment me on a video I created of some work of mine.

In the Carrara forums, being among friends, regular posters sometimes mention their life situations etc. in a limited way and I would have no doubt that she is sincerely busy.   (Not that you suggested otherwise!)

Actually, I didn't really know until yesterday that she had built up stores here and at DAZ with so many items.  I just thought that she had created one or two  figures which worked well in Carrara.  

I can say that, as an amateur modeller, I was impressed by the wireframe images shown earlier in this thread.   They seem to be an object lesson in edge loops and clean topology and are very impressive.  Whatever folks may think of DAZ3d, for them to accept figures created by an individual says a lot about the figures' quality.

As to the subject title of this thread, I'm afraid I can offer no information but I noticed some figures come with clothing. 

It is great that you are getting to use them in Marvelous Designer.  That was software I will always regret not buying last year when I had the chance.  I literally went to do so on the day they introduced subscription-only.  Worse, I had rushed to buy 3d Coat before the same happened but that event took much later and I could have got it for $99 cheaper shortly afterwards at Black Friday and again at Christmas.

Such is life.  The current annual subscription sale for MD would be tempting if my PC wasn't so low-spec. 

Yesterday I felt uncomfortable discussing another person - today it's true also.  I'm sure if I was mention of me was made to Vyusur, she would say 'who???'  But I've said only good things I hope.

Best regards