Forum: Vue

Subject: A few problems

Alekssander opened this issue on Oct 25, 2001 ยท 24 posts

Alekssander posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 10:19 AM

MikeJ Well Im going to read about both the Open FX and Amapi, to see if anyone of them can help me or not. Im not sure I need a lot of sample files. I just found out that I can use the Corel Dream 3d, but its not very good. It based on a one window view, and I find it difficulty to make complex objects. I can also import .raw, but I got no Idea what that is. No Im a beginner, so I dont have any 3D file con. program yet. Gebe Thanks, your right. There is an export possibility that I completely forgot. So I just made the biggest donout in V dE history;) Dont need that table then, thanks anyway. But the dream 3d is realy crappy. I find it difficult to use. Turning up all of them to 100% dont work, unless I turn the room into a solarium. I still get grey and black patches , depending on camera angle. Im used to use Worldcraft from the old days, and in that program, the light reflected around the room. The shadows also worked better. So I think Im going to forget that idea. It just dont look real :) Kurka Ok, Thanks! Alekssander