Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BB's Site Poof

primorge opened this issue on Jan 02, 2022 ยท 39 posts

HartyBart posted Wed, 05 January 2022 at 10:41 AM

1) "First stating that utilizing high resolution shadow maps with OpenGL preview will cause Poser to crash when switching to Firefly renderer"

This statement was not false. A crash is a crash. 4096 Preview shadows maps - on a scene that is also then rendered with Firefly - always crash Poser for me. Brian Haberlin is also on record in a webinar saying exactly the same thing some years back ("every damn time" or words to that effect). Sure there may be workarounds with a better PC, and maybe it's even a bug that's since been fixed since then in Poser.

2) "I just downloaded 2 items from Cage's Wayback link, from my tablet no less, and the downloads are intact. Please check your facts, do not assume you are correct just because something doesn't work for you."

This statement was not false. A non-download is a non-download. Sure there may be workarounds, but I'm using a Chrome-based browser which you suggest above - and they don't download for me. But, it's great to know they're available that way for some.  Which is the point of this thread I think.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.