Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Here is a command line Python script that fixes vertex orders for morphs

odf opened this issue on Dec 11, 2021 ยท 21 posts

infinity10 posted Mon, 17 January 2022 at 3:36 AM Online Now!

Ken1171_Designs posted at 11:55 AM Mon, 10 January 2022 - #4433079
Goldenthrush posted at 9:39 PM Sun, 9 January 2022 - #4433054

I have a lot of conforming clothing turned to dynamic that gracefully fall to pieces and make me cry, but those are almost all conversions of various clothes I've done myself.  SO, just grab a few conformers with "bad dynamic" features (having pockets or ruffles) and see if they fall apart on being converted to objs.  :3  I would be SO grateful for something that fixed those pesky things because there's a lot of especially older conforming clothes that would benefit from being able to drape.  

To fix things like pockets falling off during dynamic cloth sims, you just have to add them to the soft decorated group, and they will stick to the clothing. If the parts should not deform, like buckles or buttons, add them to the rigid decorated group, and that's all you need to do. However, if the mesh is split into separate body groups, just export it with the "weld" option, and they will become 1-piece again. Hope this helps. 
IMPORTANT TIP ๐Ÿ‘โœ…โœ…โœ…

Eternal Hobbyist