Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Drawing Tools

ronknights opened this issue on Oct 26, 2001 ยท 17 posts

wgreenlee1 posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 5:14 PM

get rid of that stupid mouse on a ball for one thing! optical is the way to go i dont know why they even sell those ball mouses with computers anyway in jasc i can go pixel to pixel with out even zooming in very much the only time i use my ball mose is when im reverting my hard drive or something you cant draw with opticals but you can just about do everything else 64 mb's of ram is bad,invest in a little more ram i got a catalog from tigerdirect.com the other day and they got ram "128 mb's" for $15.99,512mbs for $56.99 so there is no reason to be running at 64MB graphics cards starting at $39.99 as far as your hard drive space,get a burner $69.99 and i bought 100 blanks at best buy for about $30.00 with 700mb a piece so thats 700,000MB of space for files!!!!!!!!i think,but its alot anyway you look at it! if all else fails get a new computer but evn just a little after market products will help your system,and dont let anyone but you put your ram in,its so easy you'll wonder why you havent done it before!