Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Does She Have Sides To Her Face?

Fauvist opened this issue on Jun 14, 2022 · 6 posts

taoz posted Sun, 10 July 2022 at 8:32 AM

yaugt posted at 7:03 AM Thu, 16 June 2022 - #4440034
Fauvist posted at 10:53 PM Tue, 14 June 2022 - #2971582

Some vendors who make female models use EVERY promo image of almost EVERY model to show EIGHT full frontal face poses.  Like, whats the point?  Many of these models have very pretty faces with marvellous skin textures - and I NEVER buy any of them because I figure that if they are wasting their 8 or 12 promo images to show virtually the exact same full frontal face image, there must be something WRONG with a 3/4 view and profile view of their faces - OR all their characters have virtually the same profile.  Don’t they ever think that just maybe, someone would like to see some view other than the front of every one of their models faces?  Maybe they’re making a fortune selling their models already.  But you know what?  They all look the SAME.  It becomes like looking at dozens and dozens of images of the same model.  Personally, if I can’t see the model’s  face  from a VARIETY of angles, I don’t buy it.  With some vendors who habitually market their models like this - I never even bother clicking on their products because I know I’m going to see nothing but the front of her face - and, with some minor variations, they all look like the same face.

I feel your pain. My grief is mostly with outfits though. There are vendors that rarely show the back of the outfit or even worse... THEY CROP PART OF THE OUTFIT OUT OF THE PICTURE. The level of rage I get makes me want to stop supporting the vendor. It's like they have great artistic skills, but they forget the whole point of the image is to sell a product, not to show off their rendering abilities.
Totally agree.  I have skipped buying many products simply because of lack of information in promo pictures and description.