Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Belladona Zalir textures

shedofjoy opened this issue on Jul 04, 2022 ยท 7 posts

shedofjoy posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 3:28 PM

SpookieLilOne posted at 11:07 AM Mon, 4 July 2022 - #4440708

File a support ticket at Daz, This seems wrong to call out an artist like this.

Im not calling out the artist, and i think this is just an error, i have talked to daz, but as usual im getting the run around, and im thinking they are not contacting the artist at all, as all they have told me is that they can render images with the product, which isn't the issue. on Rosity we can actually ask a question the seller, but there is no way to do this at daz, there is no help at all there, and this is the 3rd time ive been talking to the brick wall that is daz sales support, and none of the issues were the fault of the seller, and could easily have been fixed. I still think that the artist made this product with 4096 skin textures, but somewhere along the line they were reduced to 1024, the sales blub stated textures from 512 to 4096, None of the skin textures (normals, bumps, diffuse, etc) are in 4096, eyeshadow is, which doesn't make any sense, let alone if you look at the low res skin textures you can tell there is detail in them from the veins, but these are muddy in the low res image. if anything (as i have said to daz) please alter the product info, to state that the skin textures are 1024, as i only buy skin textures at 4096 or higher, lower just does not look good when im rendering images at 4k, and im guessing that most people who also render at these resolutions also don't use low res maps.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.