Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Orion for Poser 11

AmbientShade opened this issue on Jun 20, 2019 ยท 342 posts

AmbientShade posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 5:58 PM

Yes.

I stopped updating the thread after I was baselessly accused of not knowing what I'm doing by someone who hasn't seen any more of the figure than what I've shown publicly so far, so that my responses aren't intentionally misrepresented yet again. 

Then mods threatened to lock it.

Anyway.

I'm working on transferring body morphs from the old mesh to the current mesh and creating injectable weight maps, because some body shapes require somewhat different joint zones and weightmapping than others.

I also added a bit more geometry in some areas that I felt needed it. His base resolution is currently 33.5K (all quads). I was trying to keep him at 30K or less but it wasn't producing the results I want in certain areas and I'm sick of modifying the mesh.

His base rigging is done. He needs a few jcms in the shoulders. I don't like how his shoulders bend in the muscular morph, they need to be more defined, but I'm trying to get weight maps to accomplish most of that without relying so much on jcms. They are still needed for definition but the fewer the better.

And his textures are still a WIP. There's some misalignment in a few places.

I have several body morphs I'm in the process of working into the rigging, mostly proportion adjustment morphs but some of them change his appearance quite a bit.