Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis 9: Just Too Funny

RobZhena opened this issue on Sep 21, 2022 ยท 17 posts

Razor42 posted Wed, 21 September 2022 at 9:12 PM

Genesis 9 looks pretty awesome to me as both an artist and as a content creator. Far ahead of anything else on the market or even 'coming soon' to this sector. 

8K is nothing crazy for a modern human figure, if you want close ups or some respectable level of realism in your renders. It has always been much easier to down sample images than it is to up sample low detail/resolution images for a high quality render. Anyways Daz Studio offers variable texture compression at render time if you're worried your system isn't up to it. And for background or distant characters there is no reason to use the higher resolution maps at all. So honestly I don't see what the issue is? You don't like optional high quality details?

And as far as the breast size that you seem so concerned with ssgbryan, there is this thing called morphs in most figures these days so guess what. Breast size is variable... I know you're poking fun but it seems to me that you can't see the forest for the trees. But hey if your biggest complaint is that Genesis 9 is too detailed then...