Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis 9: Just Too Funny

RobZhena opened this issue on Sep 21, 2022 ยท 17 posts

shedofjoy posted Thu, 22 September 2022 at 1:46 PM

No thanks, this to me is yet another pointless upgrade (if you can actually call it that). seperate eyeballs and mouth, well to non creators, not a plus at all, removing the abdomen and chest bones and renaming them as spine to be in line with other industry standards, yep that doesnt help me at all, infact that has just dumped on all my G8F clothes i wasted money on, nice. improved facial controls, really? G8.1 was a step backwards, and i see this as more of an extension of that, and 8k textures, oh hahaha, firstly some wont be able to use those (goodbye vram) and whats the point unless your stupidly close, but even then, there are close up renders of G8F with 4k skin that look better. G9 should have had soft body physics, or some better bone/bend control to give more realistic results. in my eyes they seem to be over milking a cow. or at least added some much updgraded features to Daz sudio, but what the hell am i saying, they only want upgrades that will give them more money, Be warned Daz, this would have been a perfect time bring more to the daz fold, and swing some so called lazy artists from AI generated art.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.