Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 ยท 13933 posts

primorge posted Sat, 29 October 2022 at 10:47 AM

Looks great odf. Sorry I haven't responded sooner, been busy with RL commitments and whatnot.

I showed this to Svetlanka. She had just returned from the dentist and an arduous facial muscle expression yoga class and though she was in a rather bruised state she did this sort of crosslegged Fake Levitating Swami bounce on her bed to indicate approval. I will intimate that she seems quite fond of Pink Terry Cloth. She often sports this sort of Pink Terry Cloth Dinosaur Motif (think Barney) Onesie Pyjama with hoodie and footies and "trap door". So yes, probably, if this becomes a reality, or a less opaque layer of unreality, certain adjustments in the fabric will be made.

I didn't manage to capture, via cell phone, her crosslegged Fake Swami Levitation Bounce on Matress before she retired to the Commode chamber for an Aperitif, but her Roommate Peggy Sue (and present siblings) insisted I shoot this brief appreciation video for your hard work. I'm attaching a warning to this as it's likely to induce TOS seizures in sensitive individuals that might trigger subjective philosophical debate about what is a actually violated such as "well, it seems wrong" though there are no actual indiscretions of the nature,

I will confess that I too was vaguely unsettled and made a hasty retreat with apologies and niceties. Peggy Sue enjoys eliciting such responses as I've learned. 

Peggy Sue Appreciation Video