Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 9 Keeps Crashing...Can't Find Bondare Updates

romangirl opened this issue on Jul 25, 2020 · 71 posts

romangirl posted Mon, 07 November 2022 at 1:35 PM

DCArt posted at 2:37 PM Sun, 6 November 2022 - #4448555

romangirl posted at 2:16 PM Sun, 6 November 2022 - #4448552

Good question.  Wherever I install files , I always place them In the old Poser  7 folder.   But I noticed earlier today,  Poser 7  does not appear when I do a search. I use P11 but use P7 as my runtime.  I guess I’ll have to create a new  Poser 7 folder.  I do know that when I open P7,  I find the files. But P7 had a very poor search engine. Thanks.

If you still have all of your Poser 7 files on your hard drive, ALL you have to do is this ...

Go to the Poser 11 library. 

In the top of the window, below the different library category items, you will see two buttons. One with a plus sign, and one with a minus sign. 

Click the one with the Plus sign to ADD an external runtime.

A window will open up, and you can then locate your Poser 7 runtime library folder.  NOTE:  DO NOT click the "Runtime" folder. Click the folder above that (which, will be your "Poser 7 Library" folder or whatever you named it.

I currently have 14 external runtime folders added to Poser 12. I separate them by character, or maybe even by props or hair. It's a lot easier to find things when you don't have to wade through a huge runtime folder.