Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please make Poser 11 FREE!

emjay247 opened this issue on Nov 16, 2022 ยท 27 posts

emjay247 posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 3:59 PM

I LOVE POSER 11! Especially with the capacity to use the Reality to Luxrender plugin and Superfly.

Since the phone home feature was added to the software, moving forward I figured it would be a good way for Bondware to attract more active and online customers into their marketing databases so that they can encourage content purchases (including Poser 12 and 13) at the renderosity.com store. 

It doesn't hurt to ask questions politely. As a new user when I made the purchase near launch, it took me awhile to discern the real world differences between competing software. More than the 21 days allotted for a free trial.  The most unsung and nuanced feature of the program is the ability to undo and redo camera movements. It's so annoying when it happens accidentally. I miss it so much when I use DAZ and blender.

I would like to see an effort to persuade the greater public to become users of the software (like the competing software). Also, Smith Micro was nowhere with content marketplace (paradise?) share when I got on board with rendering. Renderosity and Bondware are in a different position with the leverage of content. 

I'm on a iMac and look forward to trying out the final version of 12. Until then, I will continue to convert content into the Superfly and PBR material formats.  Thanks!