Forum: Community Center

Subject: Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members!

ShaniaB opened this issue on Oct 21, 2021 ยท 192 posts

maneki_neko posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 5:11 AM

ShaniaB posted at 2:51 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449363

It has definitely been a long while. I 100% agree with that. For everyone's insight, this is in fact a by hand process done by me and I will take full responsibility for how long this has taken. Each member to be gifted has anywhere from 50 to 1,100+ products they've purchased. There are also members still submitting their account information for verification and we just recently received over 20 new order verification emails. I'm sorry for my delay in getting everyone their purchases. I promise you will see them eventually in your accounts. It just takes time along with the other marketplace tasks that are required. I truly do thank you all for being as patient as you have been while I get this taken care of.

Sincere Regards,

ShaniaB.

i see... so really, actually done by hand item by item, and a horrendous amount of those items too (whaaaaat, 1,100+ products??? i can't even...). i'm sure Sisyphus doesn't envy you... so thanks a lot for all your hard work, for answering here in detail,  and for staying at the ball! i'm gonna be patient now, knowing all is in good hands. also happy holidays :)

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...