Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: March 23rd right around the corner

EClark1894 opened this issue on Feb 22, 2023 ยท 59 posts

ader posted Sun, 26 February 2023 at 7:12 AM

I suspect the only reason people use FireFly is ease of use (old products just work) and speed of render. Personally I only use SuperFly in Poser12 as I find the results more pleasing. 

There are lots of infuriating things in Poser that need addressing like switching from Material  room and back again resets the material that is open, so you have to re-open it every single time, I guess all the old threads of wish lists and bugs still get ignored. I don't think the people who code Poser actually use it or they would experience the frustrations and address them. 

Preview window needs to have the postFX for example and needs to be a configurable size with separate render presets assigned to it. 

On Mac working with Poser in fullscreen is impossible if you have multiple monitors, because so often dialogs get randomly placed outside of the visible screen real estate - meaning one has to move the main Poser window to get the popup dialog on screen and then move Poser back to a sensible position.

One can't even purge the Texture Cache from inside Poser - it has to be done manually in the OS filesystem.

We should be able to add notes or at least names to renders inside Poser to help us in comparing renders made with different settings. 

I was a programmer for a few decades so I know how many of these and many more are things you would have expected to be fixed in a Poser 12 update.