Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: support for unimesh figures will not be included in Poser 13

MNE opened this issue on Feb 25, 2023 ยท 163 posts

unrealblue posted Sun, 12 March 2023 at 6:17 AM

hornet3d posted at 5:54 PM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457658

vopehov506 posted at 4:34 PM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457651

So if Majority just wants " Render Cycles " Texturing  you might as well cut down poser to a Material room , would not be a big step away as already quiet some features gotten removed, Poser might even end up as a great  Substance Painter. I rather think that the major fun part in poser is the posing of assets, and these actually should be the main discussions rather then loads of confusing texture nodes

Keep the Texturing simple but make the Models great and Complex, with good articulations, as you can not make a crappy old Model better just by using render cycles. But there might not be any other choice then to make better textures for the old models as there are not many new ones. Actually the point where you should start making some changes.

Understanding what the majority want is very difficult to define.  You could draw a conclusion from many of the posts here but the problem with that is the majority of Poser users do not visit forums and those that do often only do so in lurk mode, something I suspect is not unique to Poser users.
I would think sales is a good indicator of what the majority wants, no? :)