Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The figure to be included as a Default Scene for Poser 13

MNE opened this issue on Mar 04, 2023 ยท 93 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Mon, 13 March 2023 at 9:25 AM

vopehov506 posted at 7:39 PM Sun, 12 March 2023 - #4458249

Well ok was a quick render .... but no need to be that rude towards Creators and vendors of Renderosity already that there are not that many left for Poser!

Okay, you're right, I sounded more rude than I intended, and I apologize for that. Perhaps it was my preference for more realism talking, but alas, that's not the only valid way of making art, by far.

What I meant is:  V4 has a lot of limitations for what she can do, even though people have been coming out with workarounds for them (see: Sasha-16). But... those are workarounds. It's wonderful that you all have the OPTION to stick to V4, or use Sasha-16. But what you said there was that there shouldn't be any need for any new figures.

It's a matter of choice: some of us will prefer to use the tried-and-true figure that has a lot of content, even though you might need a bunch of add-ons and fixes to make her look better. Some of us will prefer a figure that works better out of the box, even if it has less content.

Not to say that LF is perfect. I just think she's much better to work with than V4, for *my* way of work.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.