Imagine a new user.

If they were to use V4:

-Ok but she's not weight mapped.

-But you can use Sasha-16!

-How do I install that?

-You need V4, and THEN a download over it-- 

-And then how do I fit the clothes?

-You have to convert them all

-Nevermind all that, I'll just use usual V4. Oh damn, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HER SHOULDERS?

-There are fixes for those! You have to buy them separately though. And then transfer those morphs to the clothing.

-Oh god what's going on with her butt?

-Ah they changed how magnets are calculated in a version of Poser-

-Why are we still even using magnets?

so on and so forth. Again. It's great that people can still use that, but it's just too much to expect vendors to still be stuck to that. Making things bend well without weight mapping is a nightmare that is completely unnecessary when we DO have weight mapping, and for vendors to support Sasha-16 specifically it would bring another set of complications, considering she's a third-party modification built over Daz's old figure (and Daz is each day supporting Poser LESS).

Me, personally, I think Poser needs a figure entirely made specifically for Poser, WITH the latest techs. LF wasn't picked up too much because  a lot of vendors have left and the content creation is spread out. At least that's what I think.

(And V4 reached that level because for years she was the only one, when Poser was at the HEIGHT of its userbase interest. People have moved away, because making 3d images is no longer the novelty that it used to be, so many programs make those nowadays, including some free websites. I think we gotta accept and leave the nostalgia behind - or keep using V4 but can't really expect vendors to stick to her.)

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.