Forum: Community Center

Subject: a bunch of spambots in the gallery!

maneki_neko opened this issue on Mar 14, 2023 ยท 35 posts

maneki_neko posted Thu, 23 March 2023 at 12:30 PM

TwiztidKidd posted at 2:53 PM Tue, 21 March 2023 - #4459209

@maneki_neko - I am sorry, my friend. I apologize. Hope you have a fantastic day.

meow! thanks, same to you!

nothing personal here, i'm just oversaturated of this ongoing heated argument all over the place...

i mean if i really wanted to punch my opinion through, i'd do it for things that are more vital, like i'd literally attack frontally every single meat eater i.e murderer, every single car driver/plane flyer i.e gross polluter + potential killer, etc etc - but i have to tolerate so many things that are srsly horrifying me and damaging everything, and apart from jumping up and down in vain because the majority doesn't give a flying ***, all i can do is stfu. so yeah, this pro/contra AI thing is totally unnerving me to no ends. artists are afraid they can't survive? so is pretty much every lifeform on this planet since we've been here, so boohoo, smallest violine etc ~ it's not my fight, don't fight it outside of the threads/forums created just for this reason. it was just to give an example above, but i don't come into your artistic threads and accuse you because what you had for lunch doesn't conform to my personal views... even if there is NO comparison about the suffering involved, compared to what AI could do to you...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...