Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 13 Release

arrow1 opened this issue on Mar 23, 2023 ยท 89 posts

vopehov506 posted Fri, 24 March 2023 at 7:38 AM

EClark1894 posted at 7:46 PM Thu, 23 March 2023 - #4459387

Okay, I read the article that AmbientShade linked to and it leaves me a little concerned. Granted, I don't used animation much, but  according to the article: This means each figure will have its own Walk Designer and Talk Designer libraries, meaning that every time you use either module on a Poser figure, you will get amazing results from start.

That got me wondering, what exactly constitutes a "Poser" figure in this day and age? Will the Walk or Talk Designer work on Hivewire figures? Or DAZ figures? Or Just figures that are included with Poser?

They clearly mentioned " EACH FIGURE " meaning all will have ! Must be a AI Walk Talk Designer. " Hope it works for Mavka " She's Cute bringing her alive be sure cool. According to my CrossDresser 4 there are a minimum of 200 figures that could be worth having such features .... Boy,! not to mention all the Stampede figures, the Horse, the Dragon will soon be able to talk and walk , Yay ! Wonder how the Horse looks like when he talks. This might be a good reason to update.