Forum: Poser 13

Subject: My Poser 13 review is online

AcePyx opened this issue on Apr 10, 2023 ยท 140 posts

vopehov506 posted Sun, 16 April 2023 at 6:25 PM

Rhia474 posted at 12:25 PM Sun, 16 April 2023 - #4462349

I agree what was said about the content and quality thereof, but the issue goes deeper there, intothe question  of 'why', and 'how easy it is to create content ' on which am not qualified to speak, being simply an end user. 

Creating content is no big deal now day's, it goes fast, it is easy, poser supports Simple skinning, means that a fully Articulated figure can be generated in less then a week. To understand what simple skinning means, what you so call unimesh in new terms is a fast and simple way of rigging a figure up to almost perfection. This can be done with a type of universal bone structure " If you Have it " this system also has been used in Nexus mod or in game models. Actually not far off a game model. Poser users just look way to far even if it is right in front of there nose. This is caused due the lack of knowledge. Not meaning to offend anyone, but I mentioned already quiet a few times that all is already there for a good and fast creations.

The why, this is not happening, well it is because allot of users in these forums like you say are just end users, most if not all have no Idea about getting a High end model done, especially when it comes to rigging. Most are limited to the old way it was made, never even reached the full level of Weight Mapping.

This naturally caused large conflicts with users that were trying to help, users that had the knowledge, the real knowledge. Due a lack of attention this forum allot of times misinterpreted there purpose trying to help, so for most they stopped to bother, allot of these even got into great conflicts with these forum members that rather of real know how, had a attention disorder. This caused that allot of valuable members and creators gotten banned from renderosity, or they just left ! 

Bringing us to the point, that it is going to be really hard getting new creators, creators that have the knowledge to bring up new ideas and Improvements for model creations. Bringing back old creators? No Way , they are pissed, and they will rather take there knowledge and improvements into there grave then to share it here again.

Once Renderosity was a great community of creators and artists sharing there Ideas on model creations in Forums but exactly on this point it failed, Renderosity just got rid of the wrong users, they just made the wrong decisions in there forums.

It is to understand as Creators artists can be quiet a little impulsive at times, this is a known fact amongst Art especially if they have some know how ... but so many rules and Laws on a site blocked this part that is making an Artist what he is so that these just end up with a red flag on there accounts  getting hunted so that they never could come  back.

I do not know if meanwhile something has changed, I do not know if it is to late, what I know is, sharing great ideas to a community that acted this way for several years now is going to be hard as trust needs to be earned back, so that these would share there know how without fear getting ripped of. They might forgive but will never forget.