Forum: Poser 13

Subject: My Poser 13 review is online

AcePyx opened this issue on Apr 10, 2023 ยท 140 posts

blackbonner posted Fri, 21 April 2023 at 2:57 AM

@Nevertrumper

I asked you a specific question about this color pattern you can spot in "all" Poser images.
I did not asked for artistic advice and the topic of my post was also not related to anything surrounding the LaFemme Figure.
The picture I created for this post was made with the purpose to show you that Poser does have the capabillty to produce realistic images without an unavoidable color tint.
I did not used the rule of thirds, I also did not mess with the camera settings to set up a perfect portrait or put any affort into the material shaders.
My single goal was to use everthing out of the box exept for the lighting situation to create an decent looking render.

But I did a second render in Daz Studio with similar settings regarding the lighting, which was composed of an HDRI and a single point light in Poser 13.
I used a Genesis 8 female without morphs, the default skin, a short hair prop also shiped with Daz Studio. I chosed a similar pose and put her in the bra which also came with the Program.
In order to take the bluish color, you noticed in my Poser render, into account, I went to the Enviroment tab and gave the enviroment tint a slightly blue touch.
I think we can all agree to the fact that Daz Studio uses HDR Images for the Dome, so I left everything as it was by default.
Here is the result.I like to ask you which lighting and color scheme do you prefer.
Remember, I'm not talking about the figure, skin shader or the lack of foldings in a clothing item, just the colors of the picture.
In lack of a better english word, I would call it atmospheric mood.
Anyways, have all a great weekend and happy rendering, regardles which program you prefer.