Forum: Poser 13

Subject: How do you make a movie in Poser 13?

MikeMoss opened this issue on Apr 22, 2023 ยท 7 posts

MikeMoss posted Sun, 23 April 2023 at 12:53 PM

That worked, funny thing though, it still said that it was writing .png files in the progress window while it was doing it.  The other thing was that all the .png files that I created earlier would not let my batch delete them.  I started doing them one at a time, but I finally got tired of it, I removed the other files that I had in the folder and then deleted the folder.

I don't know why I couldn't bath select them, but they weren't protected from being deleted.  Weird.  I've been doing animated stuff with Poser for years, but every new version adds something strange.

I still wish they would restore the old easy option for adding textures and colors to the figures and props. 

I opened an untextured dog model in the Material Room, and I read everything I still couldn't figure out how to apply the texture to it, it said that I should drag the texture from the library, but I wasn't able to get anything to drag to the frame on the right side of the window from anyplace.  All the props were clearly listed on the left side, but I couldn't get them applied to the dialog on the right side.  Why can't I just click All and have a button to apply them?

Well, I can't get my spell checker to admit that "untextured" is a word either.

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?