Forum: Community Center

Subject: Render Rewards Points!

CHMedia opened this issue on Mar 27, 2023 ยท 108 posts

Giana posted Tue, 06 June 2023 at 7:28 PM

you can actually request gift certificates to be combined into one, but i agree - why not have a system that allows the user to simply enter in multiple certificates instead of having to ask for things to be combined and then waiting until someone notices your request because they're busy elsewhere.  just seems silly to add to the Staff's workload unnecessarily.

also, i think the time limit on certificates bought with reward points should be expanded, esp. for Poser users.  not sure anyone has noticed, but there really is not a steady flow of new & exciting products coming out on any kind of consistent basis for Poser.  and Poser users, not all, but probably the majority of us, already have deep libraries from buying so much in the past.  it makes it tough to find things to buy within only a month's time.

could the limit not be expanded to perhaps 2 or 3 months instead?

i get that TPTB want to create a sense of urgency/pressure to purchase, and to keep earning points to spend points, but if the cupboards are fairly scant, then that month deadline feels punitive to a degree over something that the consumer has little control over...

please consider... thanks.