Forum: Community Center

Subject: Prime Membership Cost...not happy at all

GGreen opened this issue on Jul 01, 2023 ยท 34 posts

PinkCloudSlippers posted Tue, 04 July 2023 at 6:54 PM

In a time where you can make art with just a few promps / keywords, i think it is unwise to go up in price.

Why should a starter wanting to invest in 3d products when AI can get it cheap as not for free?

As European I think paying 54.95, or any price at all, to get a bit of reasonable price for mostly old stuff is insane.

If I need for example pirate stuff, there are more shops than this one to get it. If another shop offers new items for half the price, I go to shop there. And when bought, a person only needs one or two sets of pirate items and then it's done.

I started with Poser, but more and more Poser makes a distance from me. The lack of Windows 7 support and DSON starting from Poser 12, high product prices for old items, the removal of V4 items from the store, the push for L' Femme and L' Homme (which I personal think are ugly) and now an extreme premium price.

I have a warm feeling for this shop, but some choices I think are not community served, unwise and custumer/ supporter unfriendly.

When sales are dropping don't blame AI, but the choices made the last few years.

Just a personal opinion.