Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1986 posts

shvrdavid posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 3:50 AM Online Now!

Kalypso, I often wondered that as well. But I didn't have to wander far.....

Many of the ones I post here and in other threads are in my gallery, but not all of them obviously. For example, I don't post explanations of how I do something in my galley. 

I personally think a lot of people stopped posting in the galleries after the daily limits were raised to the point that basically no one comments anymore.

The comments gave people a connection to the community, and that is basically gone now.

At one point I had stuff in my gallery with hundreds of comments. 

Then someone deleted my gallery, the entire thing. Years of my gallery, completely gone. Close to 10 years of posts....

I stopped posting in the galleries here for years because of that, and stayed in the forums I ran. Can anyone imagine why I choose to stop participating?

Then I started participating after being asked to do so again. I don't remember who asked me that time. I was the lead moderator at Runtime then. Possibly Kristi...

Then it happened again, accept it was a selective deletion over a change in policy.... And I was attacked in the forum I ran, by that very person....

Later, I got a few apologies for it, stating they didn't realize who I was.... Why would that have even mattered? Who knows.....

None of those people are here anymore..... Even if they were, it still would not matter to some. People have their own reasons why they don't post anymore.

I had a very good reason not to post them here for years. And yes, I know exactly who did it, and why they claimed to do so..... Both times....

They took pride in making sure I knew why, in a different forum...

So now you don't have to wonder my gallery is so small now.... And you may wish you had not wondered....

I came back to posting in the forums here because I was asked to help others in the forums again... Jenn asked me, and I did it for her because she asked me.

There was going to be something similar to the program at Runtime for people that actually helped other people...

Ambassadors. But that didn't pan out.... I don't even think that forum is still here.

But here I am, still trying to help Poser, the people with questions, etc.

I have even started making content again.

If those that did this to me years ago out of spite, still lurk here. It didn't work so well now, did it...... I am still here, and you are not....

I didn't even have to remove you by your own actions, you did it to yourselves without any external help.....

Just to clarify, I have no issues with the present people running the forum here. What happened was long in the past. But it is worth bringing up, so it is not repeated.

And I no longer run forums, for people to realize who I am............... That still baffles me.......

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->