Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1986 posts

Y-Phil posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 4:58 AM

Kalypso posted at 2:03 AM Wed, 16 August 2023 - #4472651

Keep 'em coming people, this thread is such an inspiration - fantastic renders!  Although I wonder why some of you only post here and not in the Poser gallery as well :) 

In my case, I publish over in the Poser's Gallery when I'd like to highlight a specific product, other times for no specific reasons.
But...
I'm online since before the Internet exists. Social Medias have largely taken over the time of a majority of Internet Citizens, and honestly, despite the efforts put in refreshing Rendo's website (my honest and warmth congrats for the work done), the Gallery doesn't offer a simple way to interact:
- no meme
- no smileys
- you are not allowed to interact with someone congratulating, which means no question-response, which leads to less and less comments
- even in the forum here, I have to import my own smileys, even though we've been living with them for such a long time

In the end: no confort, no real motivation to publish over there. The feeling: the gallery isn't for you, it's mainly to highlight the products

๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐“Ž๐“

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ

๐Ÿ‘ฟ Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Nas 10TB
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Poser 13 and soon 14 โค๏ธ