Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1990 posts

Thalek posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 1:29 AM

Charly_99 posted at 9:55 PM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4473055

Beautiful image! I like the caustic lighting.  Might I suggest just a little more volumetric misting to simulate particulate matter in the water? While there are places in the world where the water is this clear or even more so, many are not. If this is a sunny day, the lighting strikes me as a little dim, considering how close the surface is.

Let me particularly praise your air bubbles:  most people do not realize that an air bubble racing for the surface is not spherical but becomes flattened and distended much as you've depicted here.  They also tend to shed smaller bubbles around the edges (due to turbulence?) as you've shown. An important detail that most people would not have included as an artist, nor noticed as a viewer.  Did you model the bubble yourself, or did you have a source?  One thing is not clear: is she the source of the bubble, or did something else emit it? I wouldn't think it was her, as she has no scuba gear on.

I also like the touch of the small cloud of sediment from her left hand. Nicely done!