Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I can't be alone...

mescorp opened this issue on Aug 11, 2023 ยท 46 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 22 September 2023 at 12:06 AM

I find Poser is still strong if you want to use it for story telling but the lack of quality Poser content in the normal Poser marketplaces has forced me to look else where for enough content to stop my Poser world stagnating.  Recently I have been purchasing content that is available in Blender format which I then tweak to work in Poser.  This allows me to mix and match the both the new and existing Poser content I have.

The room has been in my Poser runtime for some years, the figure is Dawn SE for Poser with the outfit being CKV-01 from Ken 1171_Desiigns and Volpe_Box.  The engine and associated rig is a Blender convert.

Another Poser room from my runtime, with the same Dawn SE figure, populated with glass barriers, generators and test beds which are Blender conversions.

Blender converted location with the Figure, outfit, hair style coming from my existing Poser runtimes 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.