Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 ยท 239 posts

hborre posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:46 AM

randym77 posted at 12:05 PM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475523

VedaDalsette posted at 3:59 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475408
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 3:43 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475405

If you mean dynamic clothing, there's a tutorial in one of the Poser pulses explaining the entire process :) conforming clothing require a more complicated conversion process that we'll probably have in a tutorial soon!

Thanks, Ohki. Yes, I mean conforming clothes. I can use the morph tool and maybe the Fitting Room, too, I guess. I'm spoiled with Evil Innocence's CrossDresser doing all the work for me. I know dynamic clothes look most realistic and best, but I just like to dress 'em and pose 'em for a lot of consecutive images I add dialogue balloons to.
Is Evil Innocence going to make a LF2 license for Cross Dresser?
It would be nice if EvilInnocence could release a LF2 CrossDresser license.  ATM, my workaround with conforming clothing conversion involves several steps which may or may not work depending on the clothing and for whom it was made for.  My work flow is as follows:

1.  Use the LF2 Morph Tool to change her to LF and fit the LF clothing to her.

2.  Convert the clothing to a prop in the Fitting Room.

3.  Run a simulation in the Cloth Room, morphing LF2 back to her default shape while allowing the dynamic prop clothing to fit.

4.  On the final simulation frame, take the fitted clothing back into the Fitting Room and convert it back into a figure, transferring the body parts and morphs as necessary.  Note:  When using the Fitting Room, do not run any simulations for fit, just convert the clothing.

5.  Go back to the Pose Room, conform the clothing to LF2 and copy the Joint Zones.

6.  If you use CrossDresser to convert clothing from a different figure to LF, your rate of success will vary.  I have experimented with AerySoul outfits from V4 using the outlined process above, and those are a disaster. You always get stray vertices moving during the Cloth Room simulation.

If anyone could provide a better alternative, just using Poser as opposed to 3rd party programs, I would be greatly interested in the process.