Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 ยท 239 posts

hornet3d posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 3:54 PM

3Dream posted at 8:24 AM Sun, 1 October 2023 - #4475628

Hello MERCHANTS! I would really like you all to read the following words. LF2 has just entered the market and there is a world to captivate and motivate. I installed the LF2 lite two or three days ago and I've already made a freebie for her but now I want to move forward and I intend to make commercial products in the near future. In my opinion, we merchants cannot limit ourselves to banal clothes, banal hair, irrelevant and too common poses or angelic characters that already all look the same. WE HAVE TO SURPRISE BUYERS with unusual but well-made products (quality is always recognized). Don't be afraid to take risks and make a completely torn or unusual outfit or a character such as: an extremely elderly person, a zombie, an alien, an anime character, a medical model with skin textures showing the organs and muscles, etc. We, merchants, have to SURPRISE our potential buyers!

I wish you good work and let's work on creating good commercial products for LF2. She deserves it!

Good luck on convincing others to think outside the box, I really hope you are successful.  I am really glad that Poser has a new up to date figure to people to work with but that won't include me for a while yet.   At present I use Dawn SE along with the the Master Skin Resource 7 to give Dawn a more mature look and I would not consider moving to LF2 unless there were some similar skin resources.  While it is great to see a face and body morphs for LF2 it does not matter how good they are, it will be impossible to create anything other than a twenty something unless there are more mature skin textures available.

It does not end there, Dawn does not have a mass of outfits but there are a couple of high quality sci fi outfits that I use on a regular basis, again I am not going to jump until there is at least something similar for LF2.  

I am not being critical of LF2 in any way and I am pleased to see not only the introduction but also the level of support that there is even on day one.  The potential for producing some convincing expressions is a big draw for me that won't be enough if I cannot at least match the ways in which I can use Dawn now.  I am not expecting my needs to be met on day one but it will need at least a few merchants to answer your call for it to be worth me making the jump.

There is of course the talk of Dawn 2 but LF2 is here now and, in any case, I would be looking for the same requirements for any new figure, Dawn 2 included.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.