Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 ยท 239 posts

hornet3d posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:32 PM

3Dream posted at 4:59 PM Sun, 1 October 2023 - #4475639

Yes, you can easily use the textures of LF1 in LF2.

------//------

Hornet3d, yes, I am the author of Master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn.

I made the same skin for LF1:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-and-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

I was aware that you were the author of the master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn which was/is first class along with the rest of the skin resource range.   I purchased the Resource 7 way back in August 2015 when I was trying to create a slightly more mature looking Dawn character.  I had discovered that you could age Dawn's face using morphs but the effect was not very convincing, then I came across the skin Resource 7 which was a game changer for me.  I have been using my Caoimhe character ever since so I have certainly had my monies worth from the resource.  I won't add a render of the character as this is a LF2 thread and I do not want to detract from that goal.

I was not aware that you had created a LF 1 version but then I never migrated to LF from Dawn SE due to all the other factors I mentioned.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.