Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: La femme Sneek Peak

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 20, 2023 ยท 110 posts

JanusJsenwark posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 4:40 PM

La Femme 2
My first impressions when we met were more positive than I expected.

First all positive impressions...
Fantastic implementation of the feet. They are the best thing I have ever seen.
I
t's great how you can adjust very natural-looking movements, I'm totally thrilled even though I'm not a foot fetishist...
The eyes, really great.
The whole rig worked out well to very well. Even if morphing changes have been made to the joint areas, everything can still be moved well and presentably.
The face and neck are also very well done, look good and suggest many possibilities.

And what I didn't like:
The marginal features of this figure!
For your money you get a merciless basic figure, nothing more and nothing less.
No body details such as ribs, muscles or tendons can be highlighted with this basic package.
The skin shader is also delivered in a rather lean version. The basic settings of the shader are hardly usable. After a few corrections and removing the SSS map, which in my opinion was completely unnecessary, LaFemme2 looked a little better after rendering.
Here the intention quickly becomes clear that you should buy these things later. Understandable...!

You can't even begin to compare them with Project Evolution One and its hundreds of setting options that go down to the smallest detail and the massively superior skin shaders.
After bending, LaFemme2's knees and elbows remind me of buckled foam insulation tubes. However, with careful morphing you can almost completely eliminate this.
It takes a few hours of work to regulate what I consider to be unnatural body shapes.
With excessive morphing, the basemesh tends to form spikes or smaller deformations. But other characters also have this problem.

The back two figures are originals. The two in front and the one at the front are roughly edited figures by me with my skin shader settings.