Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 ยท 239 posts

unrealblue posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 11:42 PM

Wow!  Color me impressed O.O

I took a *very* form fitting simple geometry mesh I made (originally for LF in her earliest days).  Insanely close fitting (leotard, right?)

Took about 10 minutes in Blender to reposition it and shape it for this character.  Exported then imported into Poser with no dramas.  Did nothing but apply the hi dev rig to the imported mesh.  Copied the few LF morphs I used (thin thighs, narrow hips), it fit perfectly.  Move LF2 into her pose and it came out this close:

What's more, the mesh did not get all jagged with the joint bends.  Already I can see orders of magnitude less tweaking to get it perfect.  And this is on something skin tight.  Which is usually (for me) the difficult fit.

Quick (5 min) touch up with morph brush, superfly render (high CPU):

By hours and even days, the fastest port of a close fitting "clothing figure" I've ever done.  The mat is satin from supershaders.  I love the reflection of the body (leg & leotard) on both arms of the leotard.

I installed LF2, opened it up, and my first though was "omg, wtf???" <panic>.  An hour later and I'm in love.