Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 ยท 239 posts

unrealblue posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 2:13 AM

Holy %$@$%!

Set faces on stun.  She bends like a dream!  This pose (a LF pose) one click and she's perfectly in position.  No distortions in any joint.  But it gets better...

Her mesh is so nicely undistorted that morphing clothing over the body is amazingly easy.  For close up, you can even use the fit brush since the underlying mesh is not all jagged.  The leotard (completely non-optimised in any way, including auto grouping on rig) did require some fit corrections, considering the extreme bending.  But, amazingly, not as much as I thought.  With the smooth mesh, the fit brush actually handled a lot of it.  It took, in all, about 10 minutes to get a skintight fit on this extreme poise.

The shoulder, waist and hips are perfect.  Just look at that mesh!  In the Poser world, I've never seen anything like it O.O

Witchcraft!

PS: the slippers took 10 minutes to port.  Slightly different foot angle and width to LF1.

PPS: it's like I'm no longer fighting the software and figure to get something done.  Well done, dev team!