Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 ยท 239 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 3:59 PM Online Now!

Tipol posted at 3:33 AM Mon, 9 October 2023 - #4476008

Ihave some problems with LF2 pro textures bugs and textures different than promo pictures.

Here when I try to pur make up lips

overview with the head camera

the render, texture is not visible

the render texture not visible

It's the same with all make up.

Is it me who is a problem with my poser 12 or the product ?

I have also problems with textures with an other product for LF2 I buy.

Thank you for help.

The issue you're seeing in preview is a known preview bug - it's been fixed in P13, but sadly you'll have it with P12. Basically the gist of it is that material layers make Poser's preview very confused. You can go around it by using SreeD preview instead of OpenGL, or you can tweak your camera's Hither setting way down, or just ignore it because it doesn't show up in render anyway. Or you can upgrade to P13, lol.

But sadly yes, those are Superfly only, as Firefly can't read material layers. It was a decision we had to take when we decided to offer various skin colors with LF2 Pro though - our options were either to not offer multiple skin tones at all, or to offer them and use layers for the makeup options, or have to make one material for each makeup +skin tone combination, which would result in hundreds of files. We had to go for material layers.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.