Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Vascularity for Poser 13?

Rhia474 opened this issue on Oct 02, 2023 ยท 196 posts

hornet3d posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 2:57 PM

Rhia474 posted at 6:32 PM Wed, 11 October 2023 - #4476129

Holy cow, I'd rather this does not turn into a Superfly bashing, please, especially since that's the rendered I work in exclusively these days. I happen to like it very much.

Thanks for posting the MAT file, JustBeCause, I will check it out probably tomorrow once I got a minute.

I have also moved to render exclusively with Superfly these days and many of the materials I convert from Firefly have no firefly nodes left when I have finished.  Like you I hope this does not turn into any sort of bashing as it is clear the two render engines are very different and produce different results therefore,  users will have a favorite dependant on their likes and dislikes and the type of renders they produce.   That does not mean one is better than the other, just different.  For me Superfly produces renders I like in a time faster than I was used to when I used Firefly and without recourse to any post work.  Once a render engine produces acceptable results in reasonable times it is a matter of choice.  

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.