Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Vascularity for Poser 13?

Rhia474 opened this issue on Oct 02, 2023 ยท 196 posts

JustBeCause posted Thu, 19 October 2023 at 2:47 PM

This is a Prototype to add Vascularity to V4 the Pz2 file will have to be applied first, before you load your skin setup. Once loaded all the Vascularity layers will remain, even if you load another skin texture to the V4 changing the previous one you have loaded. there are 3 Layer settings based on the settings proposed in here so thanks to DeeceyArt it was possible figuring out this type of setup as for the tip for the layers, Material settings are based on the Mat setups of DeeceyArthborre and me 

Removing the Vascularity layer, well this is not possible atm. if you want to load another Vascularity Layer then you have to reload V4. The Pz2 will automatically remove all skins of the loaded figure, it will be all white until you load your Pz2 texture setup for the doll skin style! As I mainly bothered figuring out how to gell the Vascularity onto the doll I did not take the time to finetune the nodes for strength or for coloring this is up to you changing these in the material regions selecting the Individual Vascularity layers .

In order to work correctly you must be in Possession of the original Old Vascularity pack but as far I have seen most of you got it as you are using the Texture maps, that are Needed and not included.

so again .... First you load the Vascularity prototype to your Loaded V4 and then you can use your V4 Pz2 skin setups on her rendering in Superfly will make the veins visible.

there is also the basic Old Mat Remove Glow Pz2 in the folder that can be used to remove the oily effect when rendering in superfly. just a basic little helper to be able using your older V4 skins in a fast way without having to rearange every material manually "Not Perfect But Does The Trick". 

Vascularity Loader Sample for P13 Download